Riad Oussagou for walkers wishing to spend some time in Imlil before and/or after their trek, relaxing or exploring a typical Berber village and the surrounding area against the backdrop of the Atlas Mountains.
Riad Oussagou’s owner, Houssine, is a fluent English speaker and looks forward to welcoming you to his friendly guesthouse retreat in the Atlas Mountains. It is a small comfortable guest house with wonderful views; an ideal base for walkers wishing to spend a night before and /or after their trek in a simple, clean guest house outside the village of Imlil,
• 6 pleasant rooms with views of Berber villages and walnut groves
Terrace with panoramic views in all directions
• Access to village hammam
• Salon with fireplace, a cosy retreat for winter evenings
• Breakfast, bed linen, towel and luggage room are all included in the room rate.
• Air Conditioning
• Car Parking
• Self-catering facilities
• Currency Exchange
• Games room
• Lockers in dorms
• Lounge area
• 24 hour reception
• Safety deposit
• 24 hour hot showers
• Tours/Travel Desk
• Washing machines
Staff will make dinner on request – excellent Moroccan cuisine which is highly recommended. Oussagou Guest House is the perfect retreat for those who want to get away from it all. Guests come here for various reasons, some come to simply relax and experience the way of life of the Berbers of the High Atlas. Others come to trek and reach the summit of Toubkal.
You can reach Riad Oussagou in just 1h30 drive from Marrakech airport by private transport arranged by Houssine or by public taxi from the airport or the Medina.
• 3 rooms: Double standard ensuite room: 32.00 euros per room, per night. Breakfast included
• 1 room: Double superior Ensuite room: 40.00 euros per room, per night. Breakfast included.
• Berber salon: Standard (can be shared or private) 7 bed dorm (shared bathroom) 12.00 Euros per person, per night. Breakfast included.
• Triple ensuite room: 55 Euros per night. Breakfast included
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please let us know your group size, your preferred date of departure and any other requirements you may have.
Alternatively you can email us:
Or call us on:
00212 6 67 49 13 52
We look forward to hearing from you soon.